Learn about the large variety of Government Health Insurance Programs:
1) Traditional Medicare: Health Insurance for Seniors 65 and older. Medicare Part A is coverage for hospital services. Medicare Part B is coverage for doctor, physical therapist and other provider services and for outpatient services such as labs and imaging.
2) Medicare Advantage: Health Insurance for Seniors 65 and older administered through a private health insurance company. It is sometimes referred to as Medicare Part C. It can be chosen instead of Traditional Medicare and often includes Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Hearing Aid Insurance and Prescription Drug Coverage.
3) Medicare Part D Prescription Coverage: Additional insurance for people on Traditional Medicare to cover their prescription medications as well. Medicare Part D is administered by private insurance companies.
4) Medicare Supplement Plans: Insurance that can be purchased in addition to Traditional Medicare to cover the expenses that Traditional Medicare does not cover, such as hospitalization deductibles and Medicare Part B co-insurance.
5) Medicaid: The health insurance program administered by each state for it’s economically disadvantaged residents. It is funded in part by the Federal Government and in part by each state. It is administered by private health insurance companies.
6) Affordable Care Act (ACA) Exchange Plans: Health insurance for people under 65 who make too much money to qualify for Medicaid, but do not received health insurance through their employer. ACA Exchange Plans are subsidized by the Federal Government and administered by private insurance companies.
AHealthcareZ is 200+ Healthcare Finance Educational Videos.
💥 BOOK: Check out Dr. Bricker’s Book 16 Lessons in the Business of Healing here: https://www.ahealthcarez.com/healthcare-money-campfire-stories-book
AHealthcareZ Viewers Include: Employee Benefits Professionals, HR, CFOs, Insurance Brokers, Benefits Consultants, Doctors and Nurses in Leadership Roles, Hospital and Health System Administrators, Health Insurance Carrier and PBM Professionals, Pharma and Med Device Professionals, Academic Professors and Students in Healthcare Administration and Public Health.
90,000+ Views Per Month Across All Platforms.
Visit AHealthcareZ.com to Subscribe to the Healthcare Finance Video Newsletter.