#Top Economic News Picks of the Week 27 May to 02 June 2022: Analysis & Insights on Nepal’s economy #economy #economics #world, Economy News 2022
#economynews #russiaukraine #economy #economics #world #bitcoin #forex #education #stocks #wealth #future #politics #usa #realestate #love #stockmarket #news #motivation #success
Top Economic News Picks of the Week from Nepal with analytical twists by Byakhya in collaboration with Nepal Invests!
1. As expected and earlier updated by us, it’s a “Bloated Budget” once again!
2. Government scrambles to secure fertilizers
3. A visiting US official meets Tibetan refugees-putting relationship with China at risk.
4. A commendable green initiative: Hotels to ban single-use plastics to promote green hospitality
5. Some respite in fuel prices as NOC decreases the prices of petroleum products
6. Government aiming to run “Belly-up” Public Enterprises
7. Disregarding SC’s verdict Government plans to take Nijgadh Airport project forward
8. Finally, the Government has come to its senses and has decided to lower the minimum threshold for FDI injection
9. Nepal’s per capita debt reaches Rs 63,310
10. Growth rate of Gross investment slows due to low govt capital expenditure
11. NRB to further tighten money supply
Every week we will cover, analyze and discuss the major updates from the Nepal’s economy covering wide range of topics like investments, government policies, inflation, foreign exchange, international trade, private sector initiatives and much more!
Our goal is to help you understand complex economic updates in simple language and make you aware as to how these economic issues are impacting you on a daily basis.
About Nepal Invests:
Nepal Invests is Nepal’s private sector initiative to promote and facilitate investments in Nepal. We believe that no one understands Nepal like we do and we are here to guide you through various stages of investment in Nepal right from initial due diligence to your exit. Our goal is to streamline all processes involved and make the investment process as simple and smooth as possible!
To know more, visit: https://linktr.ee/nepalinvests or https://nepalinvests.com/business_trend
Byakhya is a subscribers only ads free business journalism initiative in Nepal. Byakhya delivers authentic and meaningful insights on Nepal’s economy and business sector through well-researched crisply narrated stories to investors, entrepreneurs, business persons, leaders, business executives and professionals!
Simply put ‘Byakhya’ is an independent initiative to help you make sense of the Economic and Business environment in a way that interests you. And how do we do that? We do it through storytelling that is simple yet deeply analytical, educative yet void of jargon, comprehensive yet interesting, deeply-reported yet skillfully narrated.
To know more, visit https://byakhya.com/home
Video Presenter: John Manandhar
Video Editor: Koshish Rijal
#Top Economic News Picks of the Week 27 May to 02 June 2022: Analysis & Insights on Nepal’s economy #wealth #future #politics #usa #realestate, Economy News 2022
economic news,economics,economy,cbs news,news,volodymyr zelensky,russian economy,pandemic economy,energy prices,live news,business & economics,markets news,invasion of ukraine,markets,interest rates,russia sanctions,fed rates,western sanctions,us interest rates,oil prices,journalist,gas prices,cbs,wsj,fed interest rates,oil exports,inflation explained,central bank,stock market,rates,inflation 2022,what are interest rates,columbia business school